REPLY

Saturday, January 29, 2011

To blog or not to blog.


Scrapbooking can become a bit tedious and although I have enjoyed doing it for the past 15 years I want to take the time to seriously write about their lives. My kids are growing up way too quickly, and because they are five years apart each of them have a different direction as to who they are becoming, and what they are doing. Since I love to write and take pictures, I figured it was time to join the 21st century, buy a computer, and start a blog...and so far I am loving it!


For the past 16 years I have been scrap booking my kids' lives that entailed glue sticks, pretty stickers, ribbon borders, cardstock, sheet protectors & of course those nice sturdy binders. We all have to have the nice colored binders right?
sorry for the blurry photo!
Aside from writing about my kids I also want to make my way into writing personal stories too. I never kept a diary growing up, and because so much happened throughout my childhood I'd like to write more in depth about that, but right now I will start off with my family because at this moment that is what makes me happy. The nitty gritty will come when I feel it's time to let it all out for the world to read! I'm also trying to figure out the nuances of blogging, so bear with me as this blog develops.

One thing for sure is that I'll continue scrapbooking, but won't get into detail with all the colored paper, and stickers and stuff. I'll still put all the girls' certificates that they receive from school and any other keepsakes that they desire to put in their scrapbook (or box).

So forgive me if I post every single day. I'll more than likely have a lot to share and hope that as I put my thoughts on the web for y'all to read that you'll find it uplifting and inspiring. I really want to accentuate the positive things in my life, but I'm sure that won't happen every time. If it doesn't meet up to your expectations then just scroll on to the next blog.

*Are you a scrapbooker?
*Did you think twice about blogging?

2 comments:

  1. Rose I blog and scrapbook. They both are addicting. I love you blog. Keep up the great work. You are amazing!! Love and miss you guys dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I miss ya'll too. Your blog is cute too!

    ReplyDelete