REPLY

Saturday, June 26, 2021

5th Grade In The Books!

Noah's 5th grade promotion happened a week before school ended and we were lucky enough to attend an in person ceremony to celebrate these hardworking kids for putting up with zoom school all year long! I know there were many times when Noah would get frustrated or even bored with his classes particularly coding class because he literally would say that the assignments were too easy and not challenging enough. I wasn't crazy about some of his teachers and how they taught but at the end of the day I realized that we are all in this together and would give them the benefit of the doubt over and over again. But let's be real...I loathed zoom school at the end of the last six weeks of school and wasn't fond of two of his teachers because they didn't seem to give the remote students equal attention but enough of my whining because it is over!!!! I only hope that next year will be different and that somewhat it will be back to normal and that they will all be in person full time! I am thankful that Noah has 5th grade in the books and that he will begin 6th grade in three months! I can't believe my baby is growing up and that our elementary school days are over! It was fun being a room mom, and volunteering at school events for all my kids while they were in elementary but unfortunately things come to an end. And in spite of a final stressful, zoom school year we all managed to survive it and I am grateful that I was able to be at home with my kids while it happened! Congratulations Noah for surviving such a weird, and different school year!

 Now for some photos!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment