REPLY

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Indulge!

 

 
Meeting Valerie Bertinelli was so fun! I grew up watching "One Day At A Time" and thought she was the funniest. I sure do miss 70's and 80's shows. The fact that I grew up liking the same shows as my mom proves all too well that she raised me to watch good prime time television. I miss those simple days of watching tv. Even with the interruption of commercials. I didn't mind that one bit and now we can watch a whole series in one sitting without any interruptions! Those were the days and meeting Ms. Bertinelli brought back all the nostalgia. I'm so excited to try her new cookbook recipes too. Since my husband loves to cook and is the main cook in the home I got it for him as a fathers day gift. I already have a few recipes in mind to try and reading her essays in between are inspiring too! So if you're in the market for a healthy and inspiring cookbook go get Indulge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment