REPLY

Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer Preview

"It's the same every year, you always have rain, you always have HOT weather!"
The girls were extremely HOT yesterday when they came home from school and begged if they can please put their bathing suits on, and go outside to douse themselves with the hose. I normally don't let them do that on a school day, but since they only have about ten days of school left...I obliged. It felt like 100 degrees! As I saw the girls playing around I was tempted to join them, but I didn't want to get my camera wet...so I took pictures instead.



 Noah was watching his sisters jumping around and laughing, and wanted to join in on the fun. I didn't want to bother changing him into his swim trunks so I let him go outside in his white onesie (who by the way owns at least ten of them) with his regular diaper on. Hey...we are in the comforts of our own home so that's okay!

We look forward to going to the beach, having picnics at the park, more bbq's in our backyard, and doing a little bit of traveling this summer. I was raised with humidity, but yesterday was intense!! 
I have a feeling it's going to be one HOT summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment