REPLY

Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome, November!

The last week of October was such a blur and was filled with so much activity that I neglected to officially welcome November, and I am loving this month. The fact that temps have been well in the 60's, and seeing the colors of autumn lingering all over South Jersey makes the area I'm living in so beautiful. The leaves are still hanging onto the trees, yet there are so many on the ground. It's months like this which make life worth living. You can be having a trial, or be under a lot of stress, but being surrounded with so much beauty in the world that includes your children turns that stress into a different perspective which is light...and then you realize how much we have to be grateful for.
Went to trader joe's this weekend & Chelsea helped me pick the cutest mini fall mums for some of the sisters that I visit teach...and bought some for myself!
^^ red shoes with rhinestones...perfect for fall ^^
Besides going to the park...going for a drive to see the beautiful colored leaves, and eating at one our favorite spots Chipotle seems to be the highlight of our days lately. I swear we eat more Chipotle in the fall...especially when the days get chillier. 
Captured this & looked up through the fall foliage giving it a big smile. It's as if the brightness of the sun was God greeting me with open arms. 
^^ Can't believe this little pumpkin of ours is turning the big FOUR this Saturday! ^^

Through all the struggles we have endured this year with Jon losing his job I am reminded of the things that I'm truly grateful for. Life, my family, Jon's new job, and the love that I have for nature, and God. Now I know why November is indeed my favorite month! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment