REPLY

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Shining Bright At Hudson Yards - NYC!

Can't believe December is here. In spite of Covid, and an insane election year and all the negativity it brought this year has gone by way too fast. At least for me. My daughter was telling me the other day that she can't believe this year is almost over. We are all pretty thrilled that it is and because of it being the last month of 2020 we are going to make this Christmas special and simple. Lately we have been going to the city a lot to see all that Christmas brings. There truly is nothing like Christmas in New York. I have soooooo many pictures to post but instead of writing about it on this blog I post it on my Instagram. So if you still read this blog of mine hop on over to my Instagram so y'all can catch up on what we've been up to. I feel that blogs are becoming a thing of the past so I haven't been writing as much but yet I get that writing nudge and just want to share, share, share! So for those of you who continue to read and are patient with my posts thank you! 

I'll begin with visiting the lights at Hudson Yards. Can you believe how beautiful these twinkling lights are? Apparently there are 2 million lights illuminating all of Hudson Yards. This mall has so many shops and restaurants to choose from and it's free to see the lights. This place is definitley going to be on our go to place to come to during the holidays  Such a beautiful sight! Always "shine bright!"

Because of Covid Santa will be communicating with kids virtually and so far Noah is not impressed. He was a bit disappointed with the Santa stations and the turn out of his virtual call with Santa and called him "fake." I couldn't help but to laugh after he he hung up. Luckily Noah understands it's due to the pandemic and that Santa is "not himself" and still believes in him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment