REPLY

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Wintery Scenes At Central Park!

There's something magical about the first snowfall in NYC. I LOVE the city so much that we try to venture out there a couple times a week. I try to make time for my city to nurture it by showing her off to the world in pictures. I went early one morning to capture the beauty of central park covered in snow and it was 'snow beautiful.' I'm not a professional photographer but these pictures don't do it justice. You have to be here in person to take in all the wonder and beauty of it. I literally walked around park for about two and a half hours and in between taking photos sat down and relaxed and watched people as they walked by. You're never bored while walking among 843 acres of land! Strawberry fields, the Bow Bridge, The Gapstow Bridge, Bethesda Fountain, Cherry Hill Fountain, ice skating rink, a horse carriage. Seeing all the these iconic spots that make up Central Park covered in snow was breathtaking and it just made me want to put my camera away and sit down and just stay here all day. Even when the temps are in the 20's! 
















San Remo apartments. One of my favorite buildings on the upper west side where Steve Martin and Bono (from U2) reside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment