REPLY

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Peace, Love, & Happiness Installation.

Here's hoping that the month of February treated y'all well and that y'all felt so much love this month than ever before. In spite of all the snow we got in the east and all over the country (71 percent of it!) I hope that everyone survived and endured the unusual freezing temps (especially in Texas.) I wish y'all more peace, love, and happiness in your future and in your lives. I hope that the next 10 months will bring more blissful moments. I hope that spring will come faster that we expected. I hope that each day we wake up we will have a good attitude and have positive days. I hope that your days are bright as all the snow we had. I hope that the worries of the world will be less on your shoulders. I hope that no matter where you are or where you live that you will find joy in all that you do, and with all that you see. 

**Peace, Love, and Happiness art installation is located at Pier 17. More photos below, and if you look at the last photo it's even more beautiful in the evening when it's overlooking the Brooklyn bridge.






No comments:

Post a Comment