REPLY

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Chelsea's School Disney Trip!

The older my kids get the less I will write about them on here but for those who do keep up I wanted to let you know that Chelsea did make it to Disney! Thanks to her little fundraiser from her school and to those who purchased from her she was able to meet her goal and ended up going! So we thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts in helping her reach her goal! She had so much fun with her friends and smiled the whole way through the park. I've never been to Disney world but I have been to DisneyLand. It's been almost 25 years since I last stepped foot in Disneyland and maybe one of these days I'll go again! I'm just so glad that Chelsea was able to go with her peers and sing with her choir which was the main purpose for going! She sent me a lot of photos but I'm only sharing a few because...privacy! 










No comments:

Post a Comment