REPLY

Monday, January 22, 2024

Noah's Winter Concert.

Time certainly flies and Noah's 8th grade winter concert was last week. Luckily there will be one more concert this spring and then that's it. I believe that my time for attending choir concerts in the future are over because Noah mentioned not wanting to do in choir in high school. To be honest- it's okay and although I'll miss my kids singing in front of an audience it'll be nice to not attend so many events in the next few years. On top of all the other things that I know high school will give him including continuing Boy Scouts, choir is his least favorite thing to do. He'd like to play a sport in high school. Particularly golf (not tennis insert tear here) and continue to play his guitar but I'm not that mom that tells him to be involved in every single club! Oh no I am not! I want him to enjoy high school and not feel stressed out. I'm also getting up there in age and need my rest too! LOL! Don't we all no matter what age! The concert was so lovely and I love his new teacher Mr. Allen. He's young and talented and is super young that he could be my kid! He's a great new addition to Krepps school and these kids are lucky to have him as a teacher. It was such a nice evening and all the kids did so well. I will miss it to an extent but who knows...Noah may change his mind and sing in highs school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment