REPLY

Monday, September 23, 2024

Road Trip to Harmony, Pennsylvania.

On the last day of August we drove to Harmony Pennsylvania where we took in the peace and quiet that nature in the outskirts of Philly has to bring. It definitely felt like fall as we walked and stood looking at the Susquehanna river. Noah and Jon were having too much fun throwing rocks in the water while I gazed and took in all of the greenery surrounding the river. I love it here. It's so peaceful and the perfect getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of all the noise that we are surrounded with. Especially at this time with my mind still in disbelief that my momma is gone. I am doing much better now and know that my mom would want me to enjoy myself and to continue to do the things that she wasn't able to see or do. It's nice to go to places like this where I can stop and pause to think and clear my mind of all the noise in this world. Jon and Noah have been great at making me feel at ease and to remind me that life goes on.

Visiting the priesthood restoration site for the third time is always nice but this time my focus was on my myself and to take in the moments of the quiet. It is a great place to remind me of why I believe in God and in how the book of mormon came about. I will forever be grateful for the peace that it gives me when I am in  possession of it. This area has so much history and is a beautiful place to just walk and enjoy the fall season that is now upon us! 

More photos below...

















No comments:

Post a Comment