REPLY

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Husband's Talent

I was looking through my box of old negatives and photo cd's that I have had for years. Since we bought our Mac I have been converting the negatives into cd's, and uploading them into our computer. I'm doing a little at a time since it can get costly.

As you can see, I was a very organized person (still am) when it came to putting said negatives into envelopes and writing down the dates when they transpired, and throughout the years I have taken care of my precious memories.

It has been a fun, but time-consuming project. I just happened to stumble upon the CD of when we used to live in North Carolina. My husband has an innate talent of taking beautiful pictures of anything with nature...especially flowers.

One of my favorite flowers that I don't see a lot of here in New Jersey are white magnolias. While living in North Carolina, we found this beautiful Magnolia tree at a nearby park.


This picture of a full bloomed magnolia is my favorite.

A magnolia in the midst of blooming... 
On the drive down to visit my sister in Florida one year...we went to the Atlanta temple and noticed these outside.


Dogwood
Notice the bee sitting on the flower.

These are the flowers my hubby got me this past Valentine's Day (which are now dead.) Once they were in full bloom, he captured a photo of them.
JUST BEAUTIFUL!!

I love these pictures and I'm so glad I stumbled upon them...just in time for Spring.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I "stumbled" upon your blog. I have only seen this post, but the flowers are beautiful. I have a HUGE box of negatives, too. Good for you plowing into the CD project. Maybe I will get that ambitious someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill for the compliment on the photos. I'm just afraid that the negatives will eventually fade out and so I want to put them into CD's as quick as possible.

    ReplyDelete