REPLY

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

a les mis date night.

It was the first Friday of the new year when we had a date night. Jon & I had not been on a date night since the night we drove an hour just to eat here. It felt so good to dress up, put make up on, wear red lipstick, and to have your friend that works at our local post office tell me not once, but twice how "hot" I looked. No sugarcoating words here.

I had to mail a late birthday gift to one of my favorite missionaries, and so there was my dear friend Rose, my postal girl telling me that my husband has to have more days off, and take me out more often  so I can take the time to dress up, put red lipstick on, and look as hot as I did that evening!

Sorry. There are no pictures of me of that night, but I promise I'll make sure to take some next time.

So there we were my hubby and I on our way to see the movie of the century that everyone has been ranting about since way before Christmas.

"You got to see it, you got to see it!" were the words of various friends that were telling us.

Well, we finally saw it on the fourth day of the new year, and Les Miserables was tastefully done. I laughed, and cried like a baby. Even my hubby cried. It was that good! Very emotional, and full of passion. I also pictured myself being in part of the scenes in the movie. And oh the singing was amazing! I also fell asleep singing some of the songs under my breath!

Now I am going to attempt to read the book.

I just started reading it, and even though the small print is hurting my eyes I'm determined to finish it. I hope to finish the book within the next month (or two, or three!) The point is it'll get read in it's entirety!
So far the book is a grand page turner, and although it's incredibly long, I know that in the end I'll feel good knowing that I read it!

I'm itching to see it on broadway now.

Who knows maybe Valentines Day?

Hubby... I hope you're reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment