REPLY

Thursday, November 29, 2018

For Not Procrastinating.

There are so many things we procrastinate on, and when it comes to the holidays I know that some us feel rushed, and are so overwhelmed that we wait to do things until the last second! I personally have never been one to seriously procrastinate, especially when it comes to the holidays. My gifts, and cards are pretty much mailed the last week of November, or the first two weeks of December. I have never mailed cards or gifts after the holiday, and that makes me feel good! I have my list of who to send cards to already prepared, and they are ready to be mailed. I live for Christmas cards! I love receiving them, and putting them up on our card holder. 

For me, Christmas cards are simple to take, make, and order these days with a click of a button. Tiny prints/shutterfly makes it less complicated, and easy for me to order! It's the best traditional, and perfect "gift" for family and friends. Especially for those who are not on any kind of social media. I have a lot of old school friends, and family members who prefer not to show their face online, and that's fine by me because I love snail mail! 
Snail mail is the best! If you are unsure about sending cards, just do it. Start now! It's never too late to send cards, and it's so worth the labeling, stamping, licking and mailing! You don't need a fancy schmancy family photo either. I started out with simple cards that either had Santa, or Jesus on the cover of the card, and when I had a family I began sending family photo cards, but that's just me. Simplicity is the best, and I am so happy to be sending my cards a bit early this year! It's such a joy to receive cards from family and friends! I hope your holidays begin with joy, and less stress, and that y'all enjoy this season of giving! 

2 comments:

  1. I've sent a card with a photo for years! And I'm crazy about Christmas cards too. You're on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I look forward to snail mail from you! Hope you're having a great weekend in NY! xo

      Delete