REPLY

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

First Little Snowfall Of The Season!

When we heard that we were expecting snow on Monday the kids got excited. Little did they know that it was only going to be a couple of inches. We literally got nothing but a small blanket but that's better than nothing. I'm sure we will get hit with a lot of snow come January but oh beautiful and fun it would be if we actually had a nice snowfall on Christmas Day! Nonetheless Noah had fun running through a grove of trees pretending like he was in a scene from the Lord of the Rings. I blame that on his sister Lexie. He has grown to love those movies, and always thinks of Lexie when he watches them. It was a fun moment capturing him in action...
If you ask me I think this looks more like a photo shoot! Always have a blast capturing my boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment