REPLY

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The ADDAMS FAMILY High School Musical!

Well, March slipped right through my fingers and realized that I never documented Chelsea's musical. Time certainly slips away from my arthritic fingers and there are days when I just don't want to blog as much. Instagram is literally my main source of social media these days but I still want to write our history on here. You know, just in case I ever make my blog into a book for my kids. Moments like this are to be remembered especially when our children work extra hard in being a par to something they love. 

For the past three months - Chelsea was rehearsing for The Addams Family which was this years play. Freshman year the musical was canceled due to covid, and then the musical in 2021was done via zoom with no audience. Finally, on St. Patricks day it happened and Chelsea was super thrilled! She didn't realize how brutal the final two weeks would be in preparing for this musical with long hours and sleepless nights. No matter how tough these kids had it behind the scenes with extracurricular activities, AP exams, homework, and rehearsals ending at 10pm every night for a week they still showed up with a smile and all came in unison to make sure this show was a success...and it was.

Here are a few photos from opening night. I went twice to support my girl and I am so thankful to those who came on the other two nights to support my kid! 














No comments:

Post a Comment