REPLY

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Kandinsky At The Guggenheim.

With the rain we've been having lately it's so nice to know that there are places we can go to escape from the rain and not be stuck indoors so much. Museums are a perfect place to venture out to and because we live near the city there are so many to choose from, but the Guggenheim is by far my favorite! 

These photos never made it into the blog but last year before Lexie went back to college we went to the Guggenheim to check out the Kandinsky exhibit. Kandinsky is one of my favorite artists! I love it when Lexie visits and having individual time with all my daughters is so special. We love the city and I sure am going to miss days like this when I can take one of my kids with me to the museum. They are growing up rapidly and the older they get, the busier their lives get, and with that comes less visits especially when they go to colleges across the country! So I am going to treasure these memories and document these moments because they are something I always want to look back to remember!

 















No comments:

Post a Comment