REPLY

Friday, May 12, 2023

SEAL At The Met In Philly!

 

Last night was the first time I have ever seen SEAL in concert and I can't even begin to express my emotions on this post! I have been listening to him for three decades now and his music always brought me joy and peace. I love his voice and his character. His love for the people is contagious. He spoke in between songs and his number one goal in this world is to always be kind. That Love always wins. To just let things pass even when something or someone "pisses you off" to just continue to be your loving and kind self. He is literally amazing and I'm so happy Jon and I shared this moment together. Jon has also been a long time listener and Seal's music is nostalgic and can listen to it every day without getting bored of it. I feel as if it was yesterday that I heard the song "Don't Cry" for the first time. That is one of my favorite songs and listening to it live just made me so calm and happy. It reminded me of the time I was sad and crying and Jon (who was my boyfriend then) told me not to cry. He told me that no matter what I mattered and that I am a good person and loved. I'll always remember the way he treated me as he was courting me back in 1994! Wow!!! Time has certainly flown since then and here we are 30 years later and we finally got to watch SEAL in concert! 







No comments:

Post a Comment