REPLY

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Moments to Live For.

It's been over a little two months since my mom passed away and the one thing I will always remember are the happy moments I shared when we were all together. So grateful that 3/4 of my kids made it to our little gathering and that they were able to help us get through the grief. So thankful for them and for my brother and sister who held it together through this stressful time. We are all built differently when it comes to handling stress and grief and believe me, I'm not that strong and when I'm not it's God's turn. Inside I'm literally screaming but on the outside I'm keeping it sane. I made the choice to do so for the sake of myself and my family. I love the time we all spent together and these will be the moments I will remember the most. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment