REPLY

Friday, April 3, 2015

Off To Spend A Week With Her Sister.

How I wish I could pack myself inside Lexie's suitcase so that I can fly out to see Sierra over spring break. We wish we all could! I am so happy that these two are going to have an entire week to spend together including going to the conference center to attend two sessions of General Conference! How lucky are these girls of mine. Very lucky, and although I will miss cracking cascarones on their heads on Easter Sunday that's okay. There's always next year. It's very rare that General Conference falls on Easter Sunday, but nonetheless we will make this day special for Chelsea and Noah regardless of Conference, and their sisters being away. 

These two deserve all the happy moments that come their way, and I know that they will cherish each and every one of them. They have been the best of friends since the day Lexie was born, and I love that they have such a close relationship regardless of their age gap. It amazes me the bond they have, and ever since Sierra left Utah it has only grown stronger. Especially when one goes through dramas of "life" or a major trial. Sisters are there for each other no matter what, to support, and love each other unconditionally, and I can say that these two exhibit that perfect sisterly love. Whether it's through handwritten letters, texting, calling, Instagram, or snap chatting they are always there for each other. One thing I love about their relationship is that they have never once expressed anger towards one another, and if any yelling has occurred it's always been out of goofiness, or happiness. I know that they will have the time of their life in good old Salt Lake City. Lexie hasn't been back to Utah for almost nine years, and it is time for her to go back to familiar territory to visit old friends, visit a temple or two, and just have an adventurous  spring break!  

Happy Easter weekend all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment