REPLY

Friday, October 6, 2017

Noah-isms - The Emotional Edition.

I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this little guy when it comes to his words, but man, oh man I can never get enough of him. I laugh, cry, and sometimes will raise my mom voice when he will do something naughty which is very rare, and I'm not lying. This kid is as good as he gets, but he has his days of grumpiness, and it's beginning to show. He definitely is growing up, and that's okay. I get it. In four years he'll be a tween! 

He has said some crazy/funny things lately, and sometimes I laugh, and sometimes I cry. Here are a few Noahisms in which made me tear up a bit. 

While eating at Zac's burgers he sees two brothers eating with their mother, and as they are laughing, and sharing fries Noah says, "mommy, I wish I had a brother. It looks like so much fun." 

"Mom, I wish I had a brother so I can give him my transformers, my spider-man costume, and Star Wars legos when I'm older." "And play football with too!"

"Mom can you have another baby so I can have a baby brother." Me: "I'm afraid that time has come and gone my little man." Noah: "I won't be a little man anymore if you have another baby." He kept going on and on until I had to let him know that I'm a bit old when it comes to having kids. He said, "you're not old mommy, you can still have a baby in your tummy." Good thing he's resilient and forgot about this convo when I gave him his power rangers. Action figures to the rescue! 

"Mommy, is Lexie leaving soon like Sierra did? Will she come back like Sierra does? I really miss my sisters. Why does there have to be college in this world?"

While attending a choir concert, "mom, the girls sing louder than the boys." Me: "that's because there are more girls than boys." Noah: "why though? Shouldn't' there be equal rights when it comes to singing. There should be more boys too!"

During our most recent dinner at the table we were talking to Noah about girls because apparently he has a few admirers at school. Chelsea was the only one teasing him at the table, and then all of a sudden he just said, "Lexie is going to get married first, then you, then me." Oh boy! Let's hope it's in that order! 

While on a road trip recently Noah was playing with his action figures, and while he was making them battle with one another kept giving himself pep talks while doing so. "yes, I can do it." "I'm strong enough." "I can't Die!" "you can't beat me." "I can do this." "C'mon Spiderman, you're stronger than that, don't let him win!" "Don't give up!" Let's hope he gives himself those pep talks as he gets older when it comes to school, and life! 

Out of the blue Lexie asked him what he wants to be when he grows up, and Noah said, "I want to be 34." We all just started laughing. Then he said he wants to be a builder, a policeman, a drummer, an artist, and Spiderman.

There's a lot more where those words came from, but these are the ones that were etched in my mind. 

I hope they made you smile, and that y'all have a wonderful October weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment