REPLY

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May Flowers & Blossoms!



Yesterday I woke up to the sun shining, birds chirping, and the sound of a lawnmower. It felt as if it had been years since I heard those sounds, and when I heard them my heart fluttered, and brought so much joy to my ears. I went outside, and spring was truly a sight to see! Over the weekend we saw spring in all her glory, and was lucky enough to capture some moments of her showing off with tulips, and blossoms. It reminded me of the time Noah and I first explored blossoms together. 


The light rain and 40 degree temps on Sunday may have knocked some of these blossoms out, but spring is still very much alive in our neck of the woods. 

This past Saturday we ventured out to run errands in the cherry hill area. I love it when Noah mentions wanting to do "everything as a family", and he wanted all of us to go to cherry hill, but his sisters stayed behind to do homework, and as much as they wanted to put it off they couldn't because they both had a lot of studying to do. That's okay because they can make it up to him over Memorial Day weekend. 

On our way home we came across a street in the Haddonfield area that was filled with blossom trees and tulips. We pulled over, and went for a walk in the neighborhood. There are days when I actually miss living in south jersey because of the convenience of having everything adjoined and close together, but then I look back and remember why we moved further north. It's nice to come back to familiar territory, and visit friends though. Anyway, I captured a few photos of Noah jumping for blossoms, laughing, and simply enjoying life on this day. 
We are looking forward to more days like this, and we are so happy that temperatures are in the 80's all week! I have a feeling that spring won't tease us anymore with cold temps, and that she is here to officially bring us warmer weather. (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment