REPLY

Friday, August 24, 2018

A Morning At The Indianapolis, Indiana Temple!

The best part about of road trips are all the stops we take along the way. Although the drive to Utah was soooooo long especially when you go through Nebraska knowing that there are places to see up ahead gives us the motivation to go, go, go, and after we made a pit stop to funky bones to let the kids wiggles out we decided to go to the temple the following morning. 

I remember the day they announced a temple in Indiana. It was the same time they announced a temple in Hartford, and when I heard this news I was so excited for the people of Indiana. We love temple trips, and had put that one on our bucket list a few years back. I figured since we were headed toward Utah  that I'd take the kids to see the temple. 
And it is absolutely beautiful. 
It was a drizzly morning, and not enough people, but that's okay. Okay in a sense that we had the temple grounds all to ourselves. There was no one around to take a photo of all of us, but that's okay. Noah was our little photographer, and didn't mind taking a few pictures of us. 



I'm so glad we took the time to see this wonderful temple along the way, and to have Lexie with me! It'll be a long while till we go to the temple again together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment