REPLY

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Noah-isms-The New York Edition.

It never fails that every time we go to the city Noah always has interesting things to say. Now we do a ton of walking in the city because it's cheaper to park in a residential area (make sure you read the signs so you don't get a ticket or towed!) and then just walk and walk until it's sunset and then go home! So with all the walking we do Noah is bound to say things out of the blue, and sometimes I laugh, sometimes I think, "where did that come from?" Overall he is growing up, observing, learning, loving, and taking in all that this wonderful city has to offer! A few things he said whilst in the city are...


"Mom, why are there so many dogs in the city?" Me: "Because there are so many people that live in the city." Noah: "that makes sense." 

"I don't like that chewy, jelly stuff in that bubble slushee thingy that we get at Vivi's." 

"I wish we lived here so we can take cabs and not wear seatbelts."

"There are so many photographers taking pictures in the street. Don't they know that they can get hit by a car? Like, hello, move!"

And a few more from home in Jersey...

It never fails that when Jon is off from work Noah tries to take advantage of him and because Jon can be a softie will sometimes give in. So when Noah had his field trip with Jon the other day asked if he has to ask mom to play on the computer. Jon said, "well yes you do." Noah's response, "oh, so you're like the general and mom is the commander." Jon laughed, and said "yes". 

"Daddy cut off my toes while I was sleeping!" I mean clipped my toenails." Ha ha! I had to correct him!

While practicing his new song for the recital. "ok, I got this." "What is that note? I'm so confused!"

After watching the movie "Small Foot" he immediately turned off the television and said, "well, that was dumb." He obviously didn't care too much for the movie even though he was laughing while watching it!

Noah loves balloons, and because they keep popping asked if he can get a balloon punching bag. I said, "sure, do you want one so you can relieve stress?" I didn't expect this answer but he said, "YES!" 

Apparently, Noah told Lexie how to get out of taking showers. He said, "all I do is tell mom around 9 o'clock that I'm tired and quickly fall asleep and I don't take one. Sneaky that one! 

I'm sure there will be more noah-isms to come, and if I remember them I will jot them down. Otherwise, I'll just post little snippets of them on my Instagram! 





No comments:

Post a Comment