REPLY

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Lavender By The Bay In Long Island.

The other day I was sooooooo happy as I have found my substitute for bluebonnets in a quaint beach town in Long Island called lavender by the bay! Since bluebonnets belong in Texas I am happy to know about a place where the purple smell of lavender lingers all throughout this field in Long Island. I drove three hours to bask in it and had a wonderful time. We love Long Island, and this is another place I could totally live in.

I captured a few photos of the kids relaxing in it, and taking in the smells of everything lavender inside the gift shop. It is such a cute place and highly recommend making a day trip out here. 
And some more photos in the field...

Love having three out of my four kids home for summer adventures, and glad we made the "hike" up here. It truly is worth the three hour drive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment