REPLY

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Never Forget 9/11.

Since we moved closer to New York and as the kids and I continue to grow older I can't help but to praise  and appreciate this city so much. I can't get enough of it. How grateful I am to live so close where there is so much to grow, and learn from. This city has so much to offer which is why we constantly come here. There is a unique energy that comes from the city that automatically is instilled in your heart.

I love how my kids realize just how special this city is. How it never stops beating. How risilient it is. I may not live in the city, but I can only imagine how our life would be if we did. Never taking for granted, and always on the go appreciating the little things that this huge, small island has to offer. And it has a lot. We love you New York! We will always be grateful for those who continue to protect the city, and look after everyone who comes in! We will never forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment