REPLY

Monday, October 7, 2019

General Conference, Fall '19

This years church conference will definitely be one to remember. It was filled with great changes and powerful and passionate messages. Our leaders are truly in charge, and engaged with the spirit! It was a special time for me being that I have to children left in the house to raise. They are learning so much as they grow older, and because of all the changes with the youth have hope that it will help my kids become valiant sons and daughters of God. We live in challenging times and with the help and guidance of our Prophet we can know of the things we should be doing. Our kids know how to be, and how to live. Our example as parents too will help motivate them on how one should live their life. And I hope that we are doing a bang up job!!

Every single talk was inspiring, and there was particularly one that made me want to get up from my seat and dance, and literally shout out Allejuiah! Elder Johnson, you are my new favorite!! You can read his passionate talk here.
It was also nice going back to Cherry Hill to watch conference at my old stake center with these two lovely humans. We have known each other for almost 10 years! Time flies when you have great friends who keep in touch!! And our daughters are amazing young women. They both have always gotten along, and that makes me super happy! This picture was taken five years ago, and look at them now...
All grown up and glowing! Time flies when you find joy in mothering!! Chelsea is also excited to see the change in young women. The new YW theme got me all choked up and I'm just so giddy to see what The Lord has in store for every young woman out there! Here's hoping their future is as bright as their faith! 

"To grasp the vision we are seeking, 
the healing that He promises, 
the significance we somehow know is here, 
we must cut through the commotion- 
as joyful as it is, and fix our attention on Him." 
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
General conference Fall, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment