REPLY

Monday, March 1, 2021

Walking Into March Down Freemans Alley Like...


Been going to the city forever and have always walked or driven by Freemans alley but NEVER have we eaten at the restaurant let alone just walk down the alley! It's such a quaint hidden gem and I'm so glad we finally went. This past Saturday we covered quite a lot of ground including freemans alley and went to a few places where I captured some shots of the kids just walking around having a grand ol time like always! Because I don't blog too much on here or write about every little thing and adventure of our days in our life my New York moments are pretty much posted on my Instagram and you can watch some of the sweetest, simplest moments are also on my stories. I felt these photos were fitting for this month being that it's the first day of March and that the first corona case was detected on this day. So my feeling for this new month is HOPE. That pop of yellow with the words HOPE is a really 'hopeful sign' for me. Hoping for a blissful month of goodness and positivity. Hoping that corona cases will decrease so that we can better endure another pandemic year. Hoping for a beautiful spring, and lots and lots of good luck! (I also couldn't help but to capture a photo of Freddie Mercury above Noah's head!) 

Happy March everyone! 






No comments:

Post a Comment