REPLY

Monday, May 24, 2021

Yayoi Kusama- Cosmic Nature Exhibit!

In spite of having surgery (which I'll blog about later) so much fun happened way before then and the fact that we went to one of our favorite artists exhibit at the NYBG was the highlight of our spring. Yayoi Kusama is extraordinary and her exhibit as always was whimsical and amazing. We all went and as a family had the best day ever. We spent all day at the gardens and walked so many miles. Good thing we went before the bad luck hit with my emergency surgery recently! I had these tickets for a month and because I took sooooo many photos will break it up into two posts. So first I will show off some photos of her amazing artwork. From the polkadot octopus to the shiny pumpkins inside the garden. This amazing lady is 92 years old and how wonderful it is for her to continue to take time to express her soul through art. I mean...just look at these photos and you'll see why I captured so much. These pics don't do it justice! So if you get a chance try to take advantage of this exhibit. It'll be on display until this Halloween and it's worth every penny to see it! You can also check out the first time we saw one of her exhibits here. Can't wait to go inside the infinity room again! 









No comments:

Post a Comment