REPLY

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

My Wish For 2022...

 

The best part of getting older is knowing your worth and identity. Especially at the age of 50. Embracing it and loving every thing about it. Grey hairs and all! Picking back up the pieces of ourselves that we left behind that helped us find our way through our journey in this life. It’s never ending....My wish for all of us this year (and everyday) is to simply accept who you are. Own it. Be happy. Be kind. Acknowledge others. Be true. And stand up for yourself. Surround yourself with goodness and things that only uplift you. 

I’m grateful for friends & family, and for the new friendships I’ve made this past year via social media. I love my New Yorker family. They truly are amazing. But most of all, I’m grateful for this online community who follow and keep up with me! I hope to continue the journey with you in what i hope will be an amazing 2022 and beyond. I know we all hope for continued progress toward normalcy in the New Year….a new year that will only bring good things. 

Because we all deserve only good things. Be positive friends, love yourself, embrace life as it is, make changes if you're not happy and make it another year to remember. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment