REPLY

Friday, January 28, 2022

Normandy Beach In The Winter Time.

The beach in the winter time is the absolute best especially when you're with your family. I'd rather venture outside than go to the movies where you know the entire universe is going to be there on Christmas Day. The beach is safer and much prettier! LOL! These photos were taken last year on Christmas Day and they are my favorite. I love the bond between the kids and their dad and just spending time with them is the best remedy for when I'm feeling the winter blues. Christmas Day last year was sunny and the temperature was a perfect 50 degrees! We hung out at Normandy Beach for about an hour and then had our little Christmas dinner. I hope these small and simple traditions never end. The Jersey shore is the best and I hope that the weather on future christmases will be like this. Maybe with a bit of snow! 


It was a very good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment