REPLY

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Cause When It's 100 Degrees Outside- We Paint.

It's been years since I've blogged or posted anything about Noah doing crafts or painting and since the weather has been brutally hot lately decided to stay indoors and pull out this ceramic dragon tile that has been tucked inside my scrapbook bag since last summer and have Noah paint it. He's a lover of dinosaurs and dragons and to be honest don't want him to outgrow all the things he used to do since he was six, but he will be 13 in three months and so I have to come to terms that eventually he won't be so much into crafts (unless he becomes some sort of decorator LOL) but he's such an agreeable kid that he will pretty much do anything that we suggest-and if he's in the mood to paint he will do that! It made my mama heart happy to see him doing something that reminded me of the time when he was two and painted with his sister Chelsea. Such sweet memories. And to especially watch him enjoy doing it. There's a difference. He truly enjoyed painting it! Just watch this little reel I made of him painting it and you can be the judge and tell me whether you think he liked painting it or not! Ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment