REPLY

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Tennis In The Summer Time!

Temperatures have been in the 80's lately and before Lexie left the kids managed to play a lot of tennis. It's a perfect time to play and get all hyped up with the US Open beginning in a couple of weeks. We hope to attend a watch a match or two with the kids but with school in session it's almost impossible and Jon and I  usually make it a date night. 

There are many more tennis moments that were made this summer but only captured the kids on this day as the weather wasn't too hot for me! There are days when I can handle the heat and days I can't (thank you menopause!) So on this morning while we let Chelsea sleep in Noah and Lexie had a little match with me being the "umpire." I am so happy that Noah enjoys playing tennis and it is my hope that he will join the team this next spring instead of track, but it's his choice as to what sport he wants to do. He's getting better and better at tennis though and would love to see where it takes him if he sticks with it. Lexie is pretty much a pro and whether it's 100 or 80 degrees she and Chelsea will never say no to playing a game of tennis!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment