REPLY

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Coney Island At Dusk!

It feels like it was just June yet somehow we are nearing the end of august! We are trying to "live up" of what's left of summer before school starts so last week we ended up going to Coney Island. It's become tradition to go every summer and even though it can be trashy (in a good way) we love going! We don't mind the smells of weed or trash because let's face it, it's legally part of the world now but we don't mind that and we just focus on the positivity of this unique experience and just have fun with it! 

We always always ride the cyclone and the wonder wheel! They are both old rides and I swear I felt as if I was going to fly out of the roller coaster every time it took a curve. We screamed and cheered and upon rolling up to the top before dropping down the guy sitting behind us said, "welcome to hell." I totally had a final destination moment but nonetheless chelsea and I had a blast screaming all the ahhh's and I even said, "shiiiiiiiiiiiiT" once while riding this 95 year old roller coaster. Don't regret it and it's definitely worth the 10 bucks!  

It was a low key fun afternoon and stayed until late in the evening. I'm so glad I made this reel at dusk when the lights turned on because it truly does look magical. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment