REPLY

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thankful For Novembers.


Can't believe this is the last day of November. Where did the past 11 months go! So much has happened this month. So many memories were made. It's amazing how fast time flies when you love the life you're in. Spending it with loved ones. Even when the season changes time goes by even faster. November was filled with so much goodness. From Noah's 13th birthday, to sticking with tradition by going to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. 

I am so thankful for the moments that each day brings. Whether we stay at home or venture out I, as a mother and wife try to make my days with my family (or by myself) meaningful, simple and fun. I love spending time with them and I am thankful for that. Thankful for time because man- it sure does it fly like a leer jet! There is so much I have missed out on documenting recently but am realizing more now than ever (especially since I'm older) that it's okay to not write so much about the day to day. As much as I am thankful for technology there are days when I just want to put my smartphone down, or better yet do without it! There are times when I've forgotten where I put it and it doesn't bother me at all that it's nowhere to be found. But then I remember that it's the only phone I have and that it is a necessity to reach my family from afar as well as the kids when they are at school. Still, it's so nice to take a social media break and just breathe. To find peace by going outside for a walk, especially in this nice fall weather that we are still in, reading a good book, or writing in a journal. So, so grateful to God for giving me such space in my life where I am able to just be. To have opportunities to be able to explore this sea of culture that we live in. I love my family so much and I am extremely thankful for them. Sure there are moments when it's nice to be alone but in all honesty my family is my life. And I'm so thankful for all the adventures that we have had as of late. So here's to the last day of November and hope that the last month of 2022 will bring us even more joy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment