REPLY

Monday, December 12, 2022

A Disco Christmas At Industry City!


Can't believe we are already 12 days into December! Where has the time gone! Especially since I haven't blogged since the end of November. That just shows that I'd rather be offline taking in the moments of the Christmas season and just chilling. I love to write and journal but there are days when I'm just not in the mood and when I do journal/blog I have a lot of catching up to do. Plus, my hands begin to ache after typing for so long so eventually there will come a time when I most likely won't blog anymore. Who knows! But I do love this time of year and couldn't let time pass without blogging about my favorites in the city. We venture out so much in NYC that I love to take pictures of every art installation and epic Christmas decoration! On this day we went to industry city and the courtyard was all decked out with disco balls! Such a cool decoration. This courtyard in industry city always has the coolest holiday decor. Noah and I had a little photo shoot and it was the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment