REPLY

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

BTS At AMC Theatres!!

On the day of my mom's 79th birthday Chelsea and I got tickets to see BTS in concert....at AMC theaters! I mean c'mon, this is the closest I'm going to get to seeing the famous Korean boy band BTS in concert. Sitting in the middle row at the AMC theatre pretending that I'm actually experiencing the real thing! And it kind of felt like it was. Especially when we had a ton of rowdy, young teenage girls behind us but the coolest thing I loved the most were the two 60 plus year old women sitting right next to us. They were cheering and clapping and even singing their songs! It was hilarious and beautiful at the same time and my daughter chelsea who was sitting next to me was also going nuts but not as crazy as the rest of the audience! Overall, BTS is phenomenal and I absolutely love their music. I blame my girls for getting me into them. The 25 dollar tickets to watch their concert in theaters was worth it!! Here are a few scenes from the show. They're not the best but they are good enough for this blog!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment