REPLY

Friday, February 24, 2023

Lexie Lately With Her Quilt From Project Repat!

It hasn't been cold enough to use a heavy blanket where we live, but this blanket that I ordered from Project Repat that was made for Lexie when she went back to college is good enough for her! Especially since it's been snowing a ton in Utah!! I was also so excited when I saw Lexie's photo used for their marketing ad. I have to say that they did a magnificent job in sewing all her memorabilia t-shirts together and it was a piece of pie to send them in. I have a ton of shirts I need to send to them for my youngest daughter who will be heading off to college this fall and it'll be interesting once again to see how her quilt turns out! Now for some photos of Lexie and her blanket. She is proud of it! Thanks to project repeat form making such a great quilt! I highly recommend them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment