REPLY

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Pumpkin Season!

 

With Noah in year 8 it's going to be a bit hard to get him to venture out to places with me especially after school. Surely I can go out by myself and explore and I will have those opportunities late in the season but time with him is so important and so much fun! So this past Monday we drove out to Bucks county to one of our favorite little pumpkin patches to not only pick a pumpkin but to grab some kettle corn and candy corn. Yes, Noah loves candy corn and until he gets his braces off he can only eat the candy corn cause it's soft. We have been coming here for the past three years (excluding 2020) and on this day the weather was perfect. I love cloudy days and the setup was so perfect for photos. I only get this time once with him and 2023 is just flying by so I captured a few pics with Noah in the mix. I will have to get used to not having the girls come with us but I'm grateful for the first time we discovered this place with Chelsea. I love, love this season and maybe I'm biased because it's my birthday month but man are we lucky to both be born in the most vibrant season called autumn!  





No comments:

Post a Comment