REPLY

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

DeVotchKa In Philly!

On the evening of the first day of school Jon and I went out to see DeVotchKa for the first time! I have been listening to this great band for over a decade and can't believe I finally saw them in person! We had front row seats and it was a quaint and intimate venue where we just sat back and relaxed to listen to their amazing songs and phenomenal playing. They have not lost their touch and Nicks vocals sounds the same and oh my gosh is it the most unique voice I've ever heard! Such a wonderful evening and I hope they never stop touring. I can hear them sing and play their instruments all day long! I recorded so many videos of their performance and wish I can share them with you on here, but I hope that you can one day see them in person! 




No comments:

Post a Comment