REPLY

Friday, October 20, 2023

Matthew Gray Gubler - The Little Kid with the Big Green Hand!

This was our second time meeting with Matthew Gray Gubler and it seems as if I just met him yesterday. I swear we act as if we've known each other for a long time. He was so accommodating to Noah and we loved every second talking with him about his newest book. He is definitely someone we'd like to hang around with. He is hilarious and down to earth and the sweetest human you can meet. I was lucky enough to be the 24th person to meet him and although he arrived late he made quite the entrance. Jon was like a little kid sitting in his VW bug and really enjoyed meeting Matthew for the first time. So glad I had these two come with me to see him again and we had a great time. From what I heard Matthew stayed at the bookstore until 2am or possibly even later! What a guy! He truly loves his fans and appreciates them to the point where he did not rush out of line. I hope that next time my girls get to see him. They were pretty jealous so Matthew, if you're reading this-write another book! haha! 






No comments:

Post a Comment