REPLY

Thursday, October 5, 2023

SIX & Back To The Future On Broadway!

Broadway shows are the best gifts anyone can give me, and on my 52nd birthday I ended up watching two broadway shows and it was so much fun! I never grow weary of seeing a broadway show. What I do grow weary of is going to Times Square twice in one week! LOL. Don't get me wrong. Times Square is epic and all but the only reason we go there is to see shows and that's it! Maybe if we are in the mood we will walk around and eat at Cane's and capture a few shots, (and of course write our wishes before New Years eve once a year) otherwise been there done that way too many times!

SIX was by far amazing and seeing it with Jon and Noah was so much fun. The show was energetic and hilarious! We loved it and even Noah was getting educated while watching all of Henrys wives sing and dance about their lives. He met four wives after the show and he left a happy kid!






Back To The Future was the best! I was really impressed with the special effects and to have a DeLorean on stage was amazing. Noah loved every minute of the show and it was tasteful and accurately done just like the movie. Without the dancing and singing of course ha ha! But it was still a great show with 80's theme musical numbers and we loved every minute of it! The last week in September was great and I would relive it again and again. So grateful to have lived another year and to have a love so deep for broadway! 





No comments:

Post a Comment