REPLY

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

52.

Not sure when I'll stop blogging about my birthday but 10 days ago on September 24th I turned 52. I won't write too much on here about me because what you see is who I am but I will say this....I am extremely thankful to have lived another year. To continue to have my faith in God and to pray and turn to Him whenever I'm at my lowest. To have healthy children and for them to see that no matter what trials they face; they press on and move on with life just like their mama. Thankful that my relationship with all of them is beautiful and that they still take the time to call me when they can! To have an amazing husband who calls me his "Latina drug" because without me he could never function! LOL! Thankful for his hardworking ethic but most of all for our friendship that continues to grow every day. No matter how old we both get we are a team and we are there for each other. It never gets old. Just aging. LOL! I count my blessings for having the life that I have at this moment and that I am in pretty good health. I have embraced my age with love and acceptance and I LOVE how I look! It is liberating to just not care anymore about how one should look once your over 50. And my words of wisdom to anyone who is aging and feels a little bit of insecurity in going grey to just let it go! Believe me, once you are ready to let go and go grey all they way you'll never want to look back. Just move forward and embrace it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment