REPLY

Monday, October 30, 2023

Procession Of The Ghouls!

Last Friday Noah and I saw the Procession of the Ghouls for the first time at the Cathedral church of Saint John the Divine and it was absolutely amazing. Every year the present a film before the big ending and this year they showed the German horror film, "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari" which was accompanied by a live organ. The music was perfect. The film was long at first but then it became funny and interesting. Reminded me of the Chaplin movies I used to watch as a kid with my mom. I loved the ending when all the ghouls came out dancing and their costumes were so cool. My favorites were the dancing demons and the skeleton cellist. I love how they interact with the audience. I absolutely loved it and will definitely come next year and bring Jon. It's a halloween event I wish I would have started coming to years ago but am so glad we finally saw it! Captured a few blurry photos...









No comments:

Post a Comment