REPLY

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A week in review.


Noah is a Cheerio freak! What kid drinks all the milk out of the bowl first, and then eats the cheerios in the end?
 Mine.
Poor Sierra. I know she will be so glad once finals are over. She has been so overloaded with various projects, work, and literally has been passing out when she comes home from jazz band. I don't know how she does it, or any other kids who are on the same boat as her. Kudos to you Sierra for being superwoman!
Noah no longer needs his wooby to keep him quiet, get him to sleep, or occupied. He doesn't miss it, and neither do I. Although I don't think I want to wash it. It has a babyish smell to it, and I wish I could bottle that up so that I can remember his final scent as a two and half year old baby.
 Yep...my little boy is growing up fast!

These lovely flowers were given to Sierra on her 17th birthday by her lovely friend Lana, and to my surprise are still alive. Sunflowers are the most beautiful flowers, and Sierra truly does resemble them. I know Sierra will take care of them just like she has taken care of the friend that gave them to her (smile.)
I normally don't like the kids watching movies throughout the week, but since there are about ten days left of school I made an acception. Since Noah loves watching movies with fish they decided to watch this movie. Yes...my two oldest still love watching animated shows, and they are not afraid to admit it!
image by tumbler
Since my better half fractured his elbow he, and Chelsea have been watching Matilda twice this week on Netflix, and it has been a huge motivator in wanting her to do a lot of summer reading. She even wants to watch the broadway show which opens in NYC in early 2013. That'll be her birthday gift since she turns eight in January. It'll be interesting to see how they convert the movie into broadway! See...not all movies are trash!
Sierra has been practicing her jazz pieces all week long for her Spring concert that will be held next Tuesday! I love hearing her play. She plays with such emotion, and I love watching her fingers as they glide effortlessly across the piano keys. She truly is a wonderful pianist.

Never a dull moment in the Jorgensen household. No notes to be taken this time. School is almost over, and when my better half's elbow heals he'll be able to join in on having more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment