REPLY

Sunday, May 8, 2011

18 Months on Mother's Day

"When you reach for the stars, don't forget who you are. Please don't turn around and grow up way too fast; oh life's an hourglass, life's an hourglass."
~from Mindy Gledhill's song-Hourglass
Noah's mother's day gift to me...

Entering the nursery so I can fulfill my church calling in the Relief Society Presidency without any interruptions. 
Thank you Noah!

and...

A few things I love about my 18 month old little boy:

I love the fact that he LOVES bananas! It is his favorite fruit (mine too) and he can eat them all day long, but I only let him eat at least three a day. Is that too much? This boy LOVES fruit and oatmeal. No wonder he's still little. People think he's too little to be walking. I think he needs to 
eat more meat!!



My little monkey boy!!


The Wooby!

Noah LOVES his wooby! He only needs it when he is super ornery, tired, and since I'm trying to wean him from nursing...it takes place of my breast! This thing is a life saver. I prefer him thumb-sucking on a piece of cloth over a pacifier any day!
Noah loves his sisters! 

He has so much love to give and they in return give him time, love and affection! 




It's hard to believe Noah Michael is 18 months. It is interesting to watch the different things he is learning and doing at this age. I treasure each day being a mother to him and his sisters. Through the good and the bad, including the daily mundane. No matter how weary I become at the end of the day, I give thanks to the Lord in allowing me to live another day to raise my children, and to wake up to another day to begin all over again...with a smile. 

 Life definitely is an hourglass raising my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment