REPLY

Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Throwback Post - Lost Photos From Last December.

When we first moved to New Jersey I couldn't believe how close we were to New York city. Philly is great and all but there is something about new York that gives you that extra energy to endure, live, and just be free all around. I blame it on the hustle and bustle of it all, but even so I am not that type of mom who just wants to go, go, go.

I don't live in the city, and if I did that may or may not change, but for the moment I am happy to be pretty convenient to New York without having to live there to be able to venture out there so that we can eat good food, and explore. 

These photos are from last December, and they never made it to the blog. I posted a couple of them on my Instagram, but the others were just wandering aimlessly on my phone. Going to the city just to have dinner is something I would like to do every week! We are close to the city so it's doable. The first time we did that was six years ago when we drove out here just because we were craving some good new york pizza. We were fairly new to the area, but after having a slice of New York pizza back on our first visit in 2000 we knew we had to come back for more. 
There is sooooooo much great food all over this city, and on this day we ate at Asura which had some amazing asian food, and then had the best dessert ever!
Wafels and Dinges is a favorite of ours to eat in the city so if you see a cart near you I suggest you run to it, and grab "da bomb" because it is the bomb! It is amazingly addictive, and I have to have one even if I haven't had dinner yet!
I love our time in the city, especially around Christmas time. It is absolutely magical, and every time I come here I never want to leave. Whether it's just me and the kids, or all of us we always, always have fun! 

Here's to more trips to the city just to have dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment