REPLY

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Snow Day In The City!

After we helped out at the food bank this past Saturday in the Bronx we walked out into a winter wonderland! It was snowing, and it looked so pretty! The first snow of the season always looks so fresh and clean. Since we were in the city I wanted to take advantage of this magical moment in Central Park. Central Park looks absolutely beautiful in the winter time, and this time my kids got to witness it. We had tickets to see Peter and the Wolf, and because we had some time to kill before the show decided to play in the park for a bit.

It was too cold to take pictures, but I managed to capture a few. The kids were having way too much fun to hold still so I can take their picture. After a while I didn't care about my phone, and joined in on their fun. This city truly is magical during the holidays. Sometimes I'm tempted to just move here, but right now my heart says no. We truly are lucky to live close to the city to experience these wonderful moments! 
This was such a perfect day! I wish I would have captured more shots because the snow was so beautiful, but only had like half an hour before the show began, and when we got out it was dark! We were so fortunate to have been in the city when the first snow hit, and I look forward to more snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment