REPLY

Monday, January 29, 2018

Here's to 7 Years Of Blogging!

It's memories like this that I want to hang on forever. Memories of my children's first steps, the first time they crawled, uttered their first word, giggled, walked, caught a ball, ate their first food, and rode on a carousel. I love documenting life's joyful moments, and adventures, and sometimes the not so happy moments. I mostly want to remember and jot down the moments that bring light, but sometimes writing your heart out about the dark trials we face can be therapeutic, and in some ways help us grow up. 

I blog, and keep this online journal as a place not only for myself to remember, but for my kids, and for my posterity to read all about me, and the things we've faced as a family. Oh, and for my readers of course. 

Today marks seven years of blogging! Seven! It doesn't seem that long because when I look back at the archives I feel as if I relived those days yesterday. I can't believe that my two oldest girls are adults now,  that my baby girl is a teenager, and that my boy is eight! Man, were getting old! I don't feel it, but because of the knowledge I've gained throughout the years- especially with kids my grey hairs are showing more, and you know something...I don't mind.  

That's all part of the plan of living. To grow old, and have fun while doing so. I'd like to someday have this same photo riding on a carousel with my future grandkid, but time will tell. 

For now I will keep writing, and blogging as long as I can, and I hope that those who read this tiny corner on the internet will be left smiling after having read one of my posts! 

Happy 7th birthday bloggie! 

Thank you blogger for creating this small space on the net for me, and a big thanks to those who continue to read it! 

Happy Monday folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment