REPLY

Monday, March 11, 2019

Growing Up Fast Like The Hustle & Bustle of The City.


Life has been passing by so quickly, and can't believe we are already in the second week of March. Two birthdays, piano recitals, and numerous trips to the city have made the past two months feel like a blur. I feel as if Instagram has taken over my love for blogging, but alas I've posted three journal entries this month. Documenting more memories on this little space of mine to keep track of time brings me comfort.

Noah and Chelsea keep me on my toes, and like the hustle and bustle of the city, their on-growing, ongoing life prevents me from capturing those simple moments on camera. But that's okay. Those memories I have stored away in my heart, and for the most part, I like keeping some of those moments tucked away on this corner of the net. 

The past two months flew by way too quick (at least for me). Maybe it's because we didn't have any good snowstorms which cause winter to drag on, and that was fine with me, but life lately, in spite of those days that can bring us down has been pretty darn good. 

And that's because I choose for them to be.....
yea...so grateful for these moments! Particularly the one in this photo where I made Noah cry in public! The fact that it was late, and were hangry didn't help either. Luckily the end of the day comes and all is forgiven! God bless Burger Joint! 

Uggh...if only time could slow down! 








No comments:

Post a Comment